|[CloudIntegration Partners is the inaugural gratis sponsor of the Addon Advantage ChangeLog]
- Spotlight Reporting – Forecast Tax Payment Schedules [Links: release vid (51 sec), blog post]
- Spotlight Reporting – New Partner success centre [link]
- Spotlight Reporting – MYOB AccountRight integration released [link]
- Figured – Crop tracker released [link]
- Figured – Agworld integration released [link]
- Cin7 – Walmart Marketplace Integration Goes Live [link]
- JetConvert – No more MYOB Multi currency [link]
- Futrli – New Advisory Certification [link]
New on Addon Advantage
- Figured – Figured announces NAB partnership [link]
- Spotlight Reporting – Customer Success in Accounting [link]
- Cin7 – How Amazon’s Omnichannel is Taking Shape [link]
- Cin7 – 5 Ways to Meet B2B Customer Expectations [link]
- Cin7 – 6 pain points Inventory software can solve for your business [link]
- Karbon – 5 strategies we use to keep our clients happy [link]
- ReceiptBank – Michele Grisdale of Rainforest Bookkeeping: How I Saved 3 Hours a Week per Client [Links: vid link (3min), blog post]
- ReceiptBank – 3 Industries transformed by automation (and what cloud accountants can learn from them) [link]
- ReceiptBank – The security sell: How to talk to your clients about cloud computing security [link]
- LAST DAY – Futrli Advisory Certification – sign up as either a Bronze, Silver or Gold Partner by Friday and you’ll be credited 5 certification licenses for free. (1st 10 firms only). ENDS 30 JUNE
- LAST DAY – Squirrel St – Special EOFY offer of up to $80 cash back on XS and S Annual Plans (sign into Squirrel St first then click XS/S link). ENDS 30 JUNE
Note from me
- Welcome to the first edition of the ChangeLog!
- The Addon Advantage ChangeLog grows mainly by referrals – Please find a moment to forward this to a few colleagues with whom you work (sign-up link).
- This digest is inspired by Paul Bennett’s ‘Daily news bot‘ and Courtland Allen’s IndieHackers updates. Check them out.
- Want to be listed, interviewed or sponsor Addon Advantage? Hit ‘Reply’ or go to the Submit Addon page.
Thanks for joining me,