[Don’t miss Spotlight Reporting & Macquarie Bank – Transform Summit – breakfast event – Sydney [Thur, 10th Aug, 7:30am-10am AEST]
- DataDear – Filter by Tracking Categories, Consolidated Multi-currency Reports, Maintain your (Xero) Chart of Accounts (in Excel) [link]
- Shopify – Introducing Checkout On Your Own Domain [link]
- HubDoc – How Cloud Bookkeeping Can Supercharge Your Practice [link]
- Cin7 – Kereru Brewing [inventory + supply chain + beer] [link]
- Spotlight Reporting – Growth Hacking Advisory Revenue: An Interview with Matt Smith (Bellingham Wallace) [Tues, 25th Jul, 10am AEST, 12pm NZDT, 5pm PST (24th July)]
- Cin7 – Supply Chain guide pt 2 [whitepaper link]
- SimPro – Security Exhibition & Conference, 26 – 28 July 2017, ICC Sydney
- Vend – 6 Retail Books You Need to Read [link]
- Receipt Bank – 5 Ways to Build a Winning Client Experience in 2017 [video link]
- Cin7 – How Sellers Benefit From Amazon Prime Day [link]
- Shopify – How to Use Instagram Stories for Marketing (And Why You Should) [link]
- BigCommerce – 234 American Business Owners on What Works Right Now (in ecommerce) [link]
- Receipt Bank – The 5 Best Customer Experience TED Talks For Accountants [video link]
- Cin7 – Is it Time to Tap Cross-Border eCommerce? [link]
- Shopify – 13 Persuasion Techniques to Convince Ecommerce Visitors to Buy More [link]
- BigCommerce – How to Build a B2B SEO Strategy That Will Put You Ahead of the Competition [link]
Note from me
- The Addon Advantage ChangeLog grows mainly by referrals – Please find a moment to forward this to a few colleagues with whom you work (sign-up link).
- This digest is inspired by Paul Bennett’s ‘Daily news bot‘ and Courtland Allen’s IndieHackers updates. Check them out.
- Want to be listed, interviewed or sponsor Addon Advantage? Hit ‘Reply’ or go to the Submit Addon page.
Thanks for joining me,